Analog 4-20mA to RS232 RS485 Modbus Converter
- 4 pieces of 16bits AD chips, accuracy is over 0.1%
- RS232/RS485 dual serial ports,support Modbus-RTU protocol
- 3000V high pressure isolated
- 2-wire/3-wire sensors are suitable.
- Industrial class, high performance
- Analog input 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-5V,0-10V optional
- Analog 0-10mV/20mV/75mV,1-5V,+/-5V,+/-10V,special making
- Wide power supply:7-32Vdc
- 4-way analog input,1-way serial output
- Gathering speed: single way 10HZ
- Working temperature range:-20 to 60 Deg.C.
Analog outputs are the main outputs used on majority of devices and equipment. The output mainly have 4-20mA and 0-10V. Though analog output is simple to use, it is not easily to operate for digital value communication,e.g.connection with computer, connection to network monitoring,etc. Thus,we design 4-20mA to RS232/RS485 Modbus converter with cost-effective solution.The analog converter will make your analog devices have communication of RS485/RS232 Modbus-RTU. Modbus-RTU is a kind of standard and popular industrial class communication protocol. With the protocol, your device can be easily communicated with PLC,computer or integrated into network monitoring.
The analog to digital converter is equipped with 4-way analog signal input and 1-way RS232 or RS485 Modbus output. Its baud rate can be set within 300-115200bps and address is 1-250. The converter supports two function code of MODBUS-RTU: 03 and 06.The converter has been widely used in many industries,e.g. water supply project, power engineering project,etc.
The serial converter has display screen optional. The default is not screen. And the often used analog input signals have 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-5V and 0-10V. We also provide special manufacturing for other special analog input signal.
RS485 Modbus to Analog 4-20mA Converter
RS485 Modbus to 4-20mA converter is used to expand analog signal input with programmable PLC,DCS,PCS,etc. It supports standard Modbus protocol,simple and easy to use.
The converter is single way isolated. one way RS485 modbus input and 1 way analog output. The isolated converter adopts independent DC power supply.Power supply-input-output is also isolated.
Analog also have 0-20mA,0-5V,1-5V,0-10V. Other analog value can be made as requirement.
- Power Supply: 24VDC;12VDC optional
- Power Loss: <60mA,<1.5W(While 24VDC)
- Digital Input: 1-way RS485 MODBUS-RTU
- Analog Output: 1-way 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-10V,etc
- Standard Accuracy: +/-0.5%FS
- Stable Time: <=0.03S
- Temperature Shift:+/-0.015%/ Deg.C.
- Serial Port Setting:9600,8,N,1
- Communication Distance: 1200m
- Isolation Voltage Rated: 2500VDC/minute
- Working Temperature: -10 to 50 Deg.C.
- Working Humidity:<=85%RH
- Insulated Resistor:>100M.ohm
- Enclosure Material: ABS+PC
Standard 35mm DIN-rail mounted. Please install tightly and stably. Recommend vertical installing. Of course, horizontal installing is still all right.
LED segment displays module address under normal status. There are two keys,and square key is used to set communication address. Press square key shortly to make address add 1. If press square key all the time, address will be continued to add to F7(Converter displays Hexadecimal system),then become 1. The converter address can't be repeated,the Max value is 247.
Triangle key is idle for this model converter.