- No moving parts,maintenance free
- No cutting,no risk of leakage,No risk of corrosion
- GPRS/GPS/Online video for fuel monitoring
- Affordable solution,and high accuracy
- Versatile outputs and communication
- Easy to install without special skills
- Suitable for any clean liquids,typical is fuel oil,diesel,gasoline,milk,water,etc
- Widely used for various of vehicles,e.g. various of trucks,engineering machinery, generator,etc
- Versatile output: RS232/RS485(Modbus); 0-5VDC
Ultrasonic fuel tank level sensor is designed for external digital level gauge of fuel oils and any liquids(clean and average). It provides continuous level measurement by installing at the bottom of oil tanks. It doesn't need to cut oil tank, and installing is very simple,just need to attach the sensor to bottom surface of tank.
The fuel tank level sensor utilizes high frequency ultrasonic time of flight principle with special digital signal processing technology, which can make sound wave to penetrate tank wall to sense liquid level inside tanks. By this, the fuel level sensor has been widely used for various of trucks and engineering machinery,e.g. truck,excavator, mining truck, mixer truck, bus, taxi, tractor, generator,etc.
By combining with GPRS/GPS/online video, the ultrasonic fuel level sensor can support real-time wireless remote fuel monitoring. Thus,it can be used for truck oil consumption management so that can reduce external unnecessary cost and avoiding fuel stealing.
- Fuel tank level for vehicles fuel consumption
- Truck fuel tank level monitoring in transportation
- Railway fuel tank monitoring in transportation
- Fuel consumption monitoring for generators
- liquefied gas(LPG,LNG)tank level measurement
- Tank level sensor for liquid without pollution,etc.mike
- Liquid storage tank for industrial projects
- Other liquid tank level measurement requires non contact way
- High accurate. Do temperature calibration between -40℃ to 85℃ to ensure precise data collecting between high temperature and low temperature environment.
- Good performance. Adopt the latest ultrasonic non-contact technology. Comparing with traditional contact-type level meters, the level sensors don't need to contact oil, which can ensure performance and prolong using life.
- Easy clamp-on installing. Just attach the sensor to the bottom of oil tank. Don't need change the former measurement structure of oil tank. No need to cut. Such external installing way saves installing cost.
- Simple using. There are various of standard communication ports which can be compatible with existing GPS/GPRS modules in market. This can reduce cost of secondary developing. Users can operate the level sensors easily and smoothly.
- Strong EMC capability. Can eliminate electrostatic interference of most of automobile parts, even electromagnetic interference of thunder and lightning.
- Alarm function. The level sensors can be connected with external horn to alarm for fast dropping of oil level and wire cutting.
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%(Note)
- Resolution:+/-1mm(1m range); +/-2mm for 2m range
- Power supply: 9-36Vdc
- Max. Measurement range: 1m(default), 2m optional
- Pressure range: 0.8MPa
- Analog voltage output: 0-5Vdc
- Digital output: RS232(Default), RS485(9600bps); Baud rate and data transmission interval can be made.
- Communication protocol: Modbus,omni-comm LLS protocol, our own protocol
- Installing way:External installing at bottom of tank
- Working temperature: -40-85 Deg.C.
- Working Humidity: 5%-90% RH
- Lowest level measured(effective):5-6cm
- Tank wall thickness(Max.):8mm(1m range); 12mm(Over 2m range)
Note: Test Conditions:
Common temperature,Common humidity,1 Standard atmospheric pressure and test oil is diesel.
- Electronic signal processor(Controller): 1 piece
- External ultrasonic transducer(metal enclosure): 1 piece
- Transducer cable: 1 pair(Length is 8-9m)
- Signal output wire: 1 pair
- Cable tie and fixing strap
- Grease for transducer and special glue (optional)
Special Developing for Moving Fuel Tank Level Sensors
Fuel tanks,typical having diesel tanks or gasoline tanks on vehicles, are often on moving or running, thus if external ultrasonic fuel level sensors are not equipped stable&good signal processing technology, users may find they can't get stable data output,even no data output,etc.
In order to deal with the problem, we have worked for several years to solve it by utilizing patented signal technology on special mathematics modeling. If purchase unstable fuel level sensors from wrong suppliers, why not try one more time. Contact us for more talks with our experienced engineers by right contact form or email.
2 Main Kinds of Diesel Fuel Tanks on Trucks
Diesel fuel tanks on trucks mainly have 2 kinds as below:
(1).Diesel fuel tank equipped for truck own using. The diesel tank is usually smaller.
(2).Diesel fuel tank transported by truck. Such tank is usually bigger.
Please kindly ultrasonic fuel level sensors are difference for the 2 kinds of diesel fuel tanks. Please kindly indicate while order.
Application of Fuel Tank Level Sensors