The soil ph sensor is designed on the latest research and made of solid AgCl reference electrode and pure metal pH sensitive electrode. The sensor features high accuracy, long-term stable signal, and can replace glass electrode. The sensor adopts isolation circuit design, non electrolysis, corrosion resistance, high protection grade IP68,and can be deeply buried in soil for long-time on-line measurement.
The pH sensor has internal temperature compensation, which can stabilize the pH value within the applicable temperature range. It also has the multi-directional protection function of power line, ground wire and signal line, which can prevent damage caused by reverse connection, wrong connection, etc.
- Power supply: 2-5V(Suitable for battery power); 5-24VDC (Select one)
- Static current: average<2mA; peak<50mA
- Response time:2-15S(self-adaption)
- Measurement of stabilization time:30minutes to 24Hours
- Protection class: IP68
- Working temperature range: -10℃～70℃
- Temperature compensation range:0℃～50℃
- Measurement range: 3-10PH
- Measurement accracy: <±0.25PH
- Signal output: 0-2V,0-3V,0-5V,4-20mA,SDI-12, RS485/RS232/UART(MODBUS-RTU protocol). Other protocol can be customized.
- Interchange accuracy: <0.25
- Retest error: <0.2
- Cable length: 3.5m. Longer cable can be customized.
Note: If use low power model, the typical signal output can be 0-2V or RS485(MODBUS).
Measurement Operation in Soil
Preparation before measurement: If soil sensor is placed for too long, for example, over 7 days, and the PH metal probe just cleaned, should immerse it in pure water for 24 hours before using. If don't do this operation, the soil ph sensor should be buried in the soil for at least 24 hours to ensure the measurement accuracy.
Rapid measurement method:
Buried survey method: