- Unique small size design suitable for small space
- High accuracy with cost-effective solution
- High sensitive to ultra-low air flow velocity
- No zero-point drift, long-term good stability
- Anticorrosion, anti-condensation
- Special processor chips, double calibration
- No moving parts to tear and wear
- Analog outputs: linearity 4-20mA or 0-10VDC
- RS485 Modbus digital outputs optional
The miniature size air velocity transmitter is developed on the basis of our independent research chip with the latest technology. Combined with rich experience in flow measurement, the mini air velocity sensor can ensure high accuracy, stable performance, etc. The sensor is made on the hot-film element which has proven with better performance than hot-wire element.
With compact size, the mini sensor is ideal for small installing space, and the typical application mainly includes air duct flow measurement for central air conditioning, biological safety cabinet, etc.
The mini size type air velocity sensor is installed with insertion way and its installing and operation is easy to finish. It has been calibrated in our lab to ensure stable performance.
With good performance and cost-effective solution, the mini size sensors have been sold to many countries and areas.
- Accuracy: 0.02% F.S.
- Velocity Range: 0-1m/s,0-2m/s..0-5m/s..0-10m/s(Bigger available)
- Power Supply: 24Vdc/Vac(Wide power range: 15-28VDC);12Vdc/Vac special making
- Analog Signal Output: 4-20mA(default);0-10Vdc,0-5Vdc
- Digital Interface: RS485 (Modbus-RTU)
- Sensor Tube Length: 150mm. Other length can be made.
- Working Temperature: -40-+80 ℃
- Working Humidity: 95%RH
- Enclosure Material: ABS,PVC
- Resolution: 0.01
- Start-up Air Velocity Test: Low to 0.01m/s
- Protection Class: IP65