The soil EC salinity sensor is developed on the traditional stable technology, but meanwhile introduced with unique graphite probe. It has good sealing and no corrosion. The graphite probe is much more suitable for high conductivity application. The soil sensor is featured with small size, simple structure, stable performance,easy to operate,et. It can be used for test in lab and can be used for site test at outdoor.
- Do high temperature vacuum packged with high density epoxy resin between main body and graphite probe. This operation can completely prevent water moisture from entering the sensor body, and ensure long-term good sealing.
- Graphite probe has features of stable performance, high sensitivity,wide application range,etc and very suitable for high conductivity project.
- Direct measurement.Submerge the soil sensor into earth, and directly measure conductivity of soluble salt ion in soil liquid.
- Small size and high accuracy. With compact design, the soil sensor is small size. Meanwhile, the sensor has high accuracy, quick response and good interchangeability.
- Good sealing,can directly submerge into soil for using and free from corrosion.
- Not easily affected by soil quality and soil types, and widely used in different areas
- Reliable performance,high efficiency of data transmission
- Measurement Parameter: Soil EC conductivity or Soil salinity
- Measurement unit: mS/cm or MOL/L
- Measurement range:0-20MS/CM or 0-0.15MOL/L
- Resolution: infInitely small(MS/CM)
- Power supply&Signal output: 6-24VDC, signal output:0-2V,0-2.5V,RS485; 12-24VDC, 0-5V,0-10V,4-20mA
- Stable time: 1s after power-ON
- Working range: -30-+70℃
- Enclosure material: ABS
- Cable length: 2m 3-wire system(analog output); 2m 4-wire system(RS485). Longer cable available as requirement.
Stainless Steel Soil EC Salinity Sensor
The soil EC salinity sensor is made with stainless steel enclosure and graphite probe. Thus, it is more durable than soil sensor with plastic enclosure.After submerging the salinic sensor into soil, the electronic energy rates of liquid in soil are directly measured.The range of measurements to be applied particularly for high conductivity, and therefore very suitable for measurements of soil salinity.Since the model was released into the market, it has won positive feedback from actual customers for its excellent quality and excellent performance.
- Small size,convenient to hold, easy to install, operate and maintain.
- With good design in structure, stainless steel probe ensures longer working life
- Good sealing and can be buried under soil, no corrosion.
- Slightly affected by soil quality,widely application areas
- High measurement accuracy, reliable performance
- Quick speed response,high efficiency of data transmission
- High sensitivity electrode with stable performance
- Power supply:12-24VDC(Default); 5VDC
- Salinity Measurement range: 0.01-0.3mol/L; Min reading value: 0.01mol/L
- EC Measurement range: 0-20mS(Equal to 0-2000mV)
- Min resolution: 0.01mS
- Signal output: 0-2V; 0-2.5V;0-5V;4-20mA
- Communication: RS485(Modbus protocol)