Ultrasonic flow transmitter is a kind of digital flow transmitter without moving parts.It is developed on the basis of ABEST’S low price transit-time flow meters. It firstly measures flow velocity and flow rate,and then converts flow value to required output signal. This signal can be serial port RS485/RS232, OCT pulse, frequency, or analog 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-10Vdc,etc.
The ultrasonic flow transmitter can support full range of our ultrasonic flow sensors:clamp on, insertion and inline.Its Max temperature can reach 150Deg.C..Higher temperature can be specially made as requirement. Thus, it can almost meet most of flow application for clear or average liquid,especially for industrial, agricultural,commercial,etc.
Based on our cutting-edge technology, we can provide the powerful ultrasonic flow transmitters with very low price. This will bring big profit to your distributing business or reduce high cost to your project.Thus, if you have such requirement,why not contact us today? Our engineer will be glad to answer you.
Inheriting many advantages from transit-time ultrasonic flow meter,the flow transmitter also has many good features:
- No moving parts
- Wide flow velocity range
- High accuracy
- Longer life
- Versatile outputs
- High cost-effective
- Almost no maintainance
- Low power consumption
- No leakage of risk
- Error message reminding
- Easy to use and operate,no special skill required
- No damaging to pipe with clamp on flow sensor
- Pipe size: DN10-DN4500mm(decided by different type flow sensors)
- Velocity: 0.01-12m/s
- Power supply: 12-24Vdc. Solar power available.
- Temperature: 0-150Deg.C.
- Outputs:4-20mA,OCT pulse, Relay
- Inputs: support 3-way 2-wire system 4-20mA input. Used for level,pressure and temperature
- Communication: Isolated RS485(Modbus-RTU/ASCII)
Selection Guide of Signal Output
Maybe you are not familiar with flow device,so you can’t decide which signal is sutiable. The following are several rules:
- Firstly,check signal input channel of your signal receiving device, then select it accordingly.
- If just want instant flow rate,analog output is simple and easy to use. Analog output mainly contains 4-20mA,0-20mA,0-10V,0-5V,etc. Usually recommend 4-20mA.
- If just require flow totalizer, pulse output is better choice.
- If want more information and higher accuracy, RS485 digital output is an ideal solution. Equipped with Modbus protocol, users can get more detailed value. If communication distance is longer, RS485 is better solution.
Reason to Develop Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter
Ultrasonic flow meters usually require special cable to connect flow sensors. The cable has higher cost,especially when the distance is longer. Meanwhile, longer distance may reduce signal strength. Thus, many users hope us to provide one solution to solve it.
Following the requirement, we re-design the system and improve the communication of isolated RS485. Also add popular industrial protocol Modbus to the communication system. This obviously enhances its communication ability.
Also we provide high class water-proof for ultrasonic flow transmitter. Flow sensors can reach IP68 and Flow converters have IP65 or IP68 optional.